Monday 13 December 2010

Filming on the day 'Raindrops'

When we all arrived to Roshi's Godmothers house we began to set up the two cameras and get the rooms ready that we would be filming in. As I was the actress for our music video I had to go and get in to my costume and do my make up as appropriate for the character I would be playing. Myung and Roshi began to film footage and at times Evette took over, but Evette was mainly preparing the next room that I was going to be filmed in. When Roshi and Myung were not filming me I was looking at the story board and creating a checklist of footage that we will need to film by the end of the day and I was ticking off the tasks as we went along. The filming went really well, we managed to film all the footage on time and we had more than enough shots. All in all we had about 6 hours of footage on the two cameras. As I did not have a huge role with filming on the day because I was the actress, I took on the lead role as editor along with the other members of our group, we took it in truns and all gave in our personal in put for each scene. A lot of team work has been involved within our project and I feel that overall we worked really well together.

Mariam Nikpour

No comments:

Post a Comment